Anyone who can effectively deal with difficult people and situations enjoys a real advantage in the workplace. Next time, be prepared. In this 60-minute DVD, you’ll look at what bugs you, who you are and why you respond the way you do, how to make new changes stick and where to stand your ground along with when to walk away. Spend an hour with Dawn and you’ll know exactly what to say and do to defuse volatile situations and bring out the best in people—no matter how difficult they are
You’ll learn how to:
- Get a grip on your own anger and strong emotions
- Be more assertive
- Defuse a volatile situation before it occurs
- Develop the confidence to speak up—and the wisdom to quiet down
Discover time-tested techniques and strategies for defusing volatile situations and bringing out the best in people.
- Part 1: Pinpointing Your Triggers
- Part 2: Culture, Upbringing and Personality: Your Responses to Difficult Circumstances
- Part 3: Techniques for Defusing Difficult People and Challenging Situations
- Part 4: What to Do and Say to De-escalate Volatile people and Situations
One 60-minute DVD-ROM containing viewer’s guide and assessment in PDF format.